Naruto and Hinata's Bento Time



Rather than worshiping Naruto and Sakura as a couple, I see Naruto and Hinata - often simplified as NaruHina - as a sweeter couple. I watched this series until the earlier episodes of Naruto Shippuden then I stopped because the TV did so (I'm not an anime freak who downloads or streams through the internet to follow the entire series). Because I had never continued watching it, I don't know how is Naruto and Hinata's relationship development. There was an episode where I thought was the key to their relationship; it was when Hinata shared her bento (lunch box) with Naruto and he said that she could be a good wife.

It's totally cuuuuuute!

My language training club friend Wiwied asked me to do an artwork of Naruto and Hinata. Perhaps he is also their worshiper. :p So I drew them in some typical classic Japanese seifuku (school uniform) and represented that bento scene. I chose green as the main color only because they lived in Konohagakure aka Hidden Leaf Village.

Please don't remind me that at some occasions leaves aren't green.

Comments