Flower Day



Flower Day was made due to an old request from my childhood friend Rivia. She asked me to draw a couple. I feel bad for her because this is always postponed for this and that reasons (sorry... >.<).

The couple I draw is given a touch of fashion. I like long scarves, that's why I put one on the boyfriend. And that veil on the girlfriend's head has a classic pattern; baby blue with pink flowers (red flowers instead is more popular, I guess). Oh and I wish I had the girlfriend's pants.

I used a lot of colors here to represent the lovey dovey look of them. I wanted to go with pale pastel colors at first, to make it more "shy" since Rivia is a calm girl, but as you can see, I can't stay long time with pale colors. There are always bold colors if it was my art. I wish you enjoy it!

Now that I had posted this, I feel free!

Comments