Insight


After I went to Jakarta for Amachuure's debut, there were many things that I learned and changed me a little in perceiving things. It's mostly about my level of power, my effort to do this life. As a non-ambitious person, I realized that my life actually had been too easy, yet I didn't see it. I should give more effort, be more exhausted so that every celebration would worth.

Who thought a short trip would mess your mind the way I had?


Back to my city, I wandered around a less-known area (to me) to refresh my mind. I filled up my tank, got lost, wasn't asking for direction to anyone. Repeat for the following two weeks. Even a friend suggested an unusual place that he called a graveyard of bicycles. The place was rustic and old, if you're wondering. The shop, if I might call it so, was located by a rather narrow street, with a hotel across and some buildings looked like houses. Thanks to him, it was kind of a good therapy to me to see an unexplored side of the city.


It was kinda hard to tell everyone how weak I felt I was, perhaps I also didn't tell it correctly, or maybe because it's rare for us to talk about our vulnerabilities. A bit unexpected to see that a good lonely time around the corner of the city was enough to cure me.

Comments