"If I told you we could bathe in all the lights, would you rise up, come and meet me in the sky?"


Phew! Finally I got time to get in to this blog again. My week was really crammed with my activities. Working in office by day, teaching privately by evening, working for our client on Saturday and Sunday, even working for our client in another town, plus working overtime on last Saturday! Now my lower-right back hurts...

Let's jump to this piece. Firstly, I have a story of the paper. The tiny note contains 30 sheets of papers. I've used the first sheet to write something unrelated with art. It is before "2U" sheet. Since I used the third or fourth page, I realized that I need to remove that first page and replace it with new one and it didn't have to be in the same position. This is the new sheet.

Secondly, about the song. You might know that the song is not that new. It is Martin Garrix and Bebe Rexha's "In The Name Of Love" which is released a year ago. I like the song so much that I think it is 2017-released song. 😅 At least it is still on my favorite 2017 songs hee hee...

I'll show more next time!

Comments