Halo, selamat datang kembali di blogku! Kali ini aku membawakan vibe yang cenderung landai melalui artwork ini.
Hello, welcome back to my blog! This time I want to bring you a rather slow-down vibe through this artwork.
Artwork ini dibikin waktu aku cobain live di Shopee untuk pertama kali. Artwork ini ukurannya kecil, A6, jadi ga makan waktu lama untuk diselesaikan dalam satu kali live. Selain itu obyeknya juga relatif mudah untuk dilukis.
This artwork was made when I was trying livestreaming on Shopee for the first time. Its size is small, A6, so it didn't take long to finish in one live. Also the object was relatively easy to paint.
Setelah livestream selesai, aku baru sadar satu hal yang jadi kekhawatiranku. Aku ga dapet footage yang aku butuhkan untuk bikin video terkait artwork yang dibikin. Video livestreamnya sendiri disimpan di dalam app untu waktu terbatas, tapi waktu aku cek isinya blur kayak kue remuk! 🤣
After the livestream ended, I realized one thing that became my concern: I couldn't get the necessary footages that I needed to make a video related to the artwork. The livestream itself was saved for a limited time inside the app, but when I checked on it it was blur as cookie crumbs! 🤣
Pada akhirnya aku bikin video yang ga melibatkan proses pembuatan artwork ini. Gapapalah ya, sesekali. Lagipula udah beberapa kali ini video artworkku isinya ga melulu soal proses kreatif. Untuk livestream berikutnya, enaknya ngelukis apa ya?
At the end of the day I made a video without including the creating process of this artwork. It's okay, it's once in a blue moon. Even so, in the recent videos of my artworks there were not only the creative process itself. For the next livestream, what do you think should I paint?
Sekian untuk hari ini Sampai jumpa di artwork berikutnya!
That's all for today. See you on the next artwork!




Comments
Post a Comment