Halo! Selamat datang di blogku. Ada komik!!!
Hello! Welcome back to my blog. Another comic!!!
Karena aku maunya video untuk komik dan video proses kreatif dipisah, jadi kubuatin dua video sekaligus yaa!
Because I want to separate the comic video and the creative process video, I made two videos here!
Terakhir kali aku bikin komik itu tahun 2022, di post ini. Waktu itu ngide banget bikin komik dalam bahasa Jepang sedangkan kemampuanku mendekati nol. 😂
The last time I made a comic was in 2022, in this post. That time I had this very idea to make a comic in Japanese while my capability was almost zero. 😂
Komik kali ini berjudul Bitter Lollipop. Lolipop Pahit. Aku menambahkan sedikit nuansa bitter(sweet) romance ke komik ini seperti yang biasa kutambahkan ke artworkku yang lain. Bitter Lollipop adalah cerita tentang bagaimana seseorang jujur pada dirinya sendiri tak peduli seberapa berat peer pressure yang dialaminya. Kayak slogan anak remaja tahun 2000an: be yourself! Oh, dan tentang kecanduan juga.
Today's comic is titled Bitter Lollipop. I added a slight hint of a bitter(sweet) romance to this comic as usual as I do to my other artworks. Bitter Lollipop is a story of how someone be true to themselves no matter how heavy the peer pressure around them is. Just like the 2000s teens slogan: be yourself! Oh, and also about addiction.
Sebenernya komik ini termasuk ringan dan cepat selesai, apalagi ga pake background sama sekali dan gambar karakternya juga ga detail. Tapi proyek ini sempat kusingkirkan dan lalu berpaling ke proyek lain. 🫠 Lega deh akhirnya tiba juga hari untuk upload.
Actually this comic is light dan quick to finish, moreover it has no background at all and the character designs are not detailed. But this project was moved aside and then I switchec to the others. 🫠 So glad that the day to upload has finally come.
![]() |
| with my yucky coffee |
Terima kasih sudah mau baca komik ini. Sampai jumpa di artwork berikutnya!
Thank you for reading this comic. See you on the next artwork!














Comments
Post a Comment