Inktober 2018 Day 31


Trust?

This is the final line of the poem. My favorite line. The heaviest key of our lives is trust, yet some people probably have buried it somewhere out of their reach.

For my first time doing Inktober, I think I should make more complicated coloring. Using color pen is not enough to bring out the nuance I initiated. Let's see if I can make the next Inktober.

Below is the full form of the poem.

A truth, was not it?
Such delicate was poisonous
Such poison was mesmerizing
Fool me, for a lie it was

The nights and days taught me to stop feeling
What is this slamming sound inside my rib cage?
To believe, or not to
Curiosity kills not only the cat

Why were I looking for a truth?
Lost in searching direction
What a wreckage I was rowing in
Even a sip of nectar seems ominous

Beneath my sore feet, venomous spikes
Yet my demon draped another flower wreath
What a painful beauty
What a beautiful pain

Remember the certain scent of emptiness
Let me live peacefully in this fear
Oh look, now I'm deceiving myself
Or am I being more honest instead?

Upon my palms, undesired thorns
Tired of cleaving apart the evil bushes
Quit would be a better choice I choose
Where is the exit?

A narrow path, dim light over
Hesitated I was, yet into its quietness I walked
What a place to grow my dear suspicion
Even if I'll become notorious of this loneliness, let me be

Yet again, another lunatic world appeared
The very gate asked me for a key I don't possess

Trust?

Comments