Family Picnic


This piece is made for my old friend Nia. She went to the same junior high with me but we weren't so close that time. After we went to the same university and same classroom (which means same concentration), we went well and always spent the time together until she was graduated earlier than me. Now she has a husband and a cute son.

Honestly I can't think of suitable colors for this piece. I always remember Nia's dark navy blue sweater which was my favorite. She looks independent and strong with that color. She looks good in red too, but it's like adding fuel to flame. ^^: She has a taste of anak gaul and definitely not suitable in pink. After some consideration, I chose this bright-sky blue combined with sunny yellow. Then I added the green leaves to fill the blank space. I hope you'll like it, Nia! Thanks for requesting! :D

p.s: solar eclipse seen in Indonesia today!

Comments