Crispy Chicken Strips (with Nori And Blackpepper Seasoning)

 


Let's continue our catching-up-blogging episode! I don't even know what the proper name is, but I still have plenty artworks I haven't shown here yet. So here we go.


Before I made this artwork, I just discovered a snack made of chicken strips mixed with seasoning powder. It's usually sold at malls here and there is one brand that I love since that time. They allow us to choose 3 flavors of seasoning powder. (There is another brand that allows 4 flavors but it was less satisfying for me.)




I really enjoyed making this artwork. I was all in my mood from start to finish and at some point in the progress I was snacking on those savory chicken strips. My favorite flavors at that time were nori, spicy, blackpepper. Now I replace blackpepper with sweet corn or roasted corn which also work well with nori and spicy.




Comments