Comifuro X (2018)



Oops, there is almost no post this month! Okay let me share my experience joining a fanart bazaar for the first time.

My childhood friend, Anchan, asked me to give a shot to join Comifuro at Jakarta. It was planned on late 2016, which means two years ago. Comifuro is an otaku bazaar and some people believe that it is dominated with fanarts. We also dragged another childhood friend, but she couldn't stay long and decided to support us from afar starting from mid 2017.

Our plan was to join Comifuro that was held later on 2016, but we ran out of time to prepare everything. On early 2017 we missed a chance to participate in Comifuro. We didn't expect that the upcoming Comifuro would be that soon.

Around late 2017 we had been changing plans. Anchan once wanted to join other Japan-themed bazaar at my city but she couldn't make it. Another Comifuro was held again, which then made us realize thet the event is held twice a year, and we missed it again.

Until I said to myself and Anchan that this year should be our year.

Short story I finally met Anchan at Jakarta and we did the event with much help from bunch of good samaritans. The sale wasn't like our expectation though, and it went the same to the people helping us. They said this time's Comifuro was giving different result compared with the previous ones. Eventhough, I didn't regret my trip. I earned new experiences that I will treasure forever!

Comments