Inimicus


I wanted to draw something antagonist. Not a criminal, more selfishness. All of us have that side, don't we? Lately, my selfishness raising higher than before.


This year, I'm feeling like a spoiled adolescent receiving expensive candies from time to time. There were so many surprises along my path of life. At one moment, when I thought that my candies decreasing, I became self-conscious, deeply sad, kept asking to myself "where. are. my. candies?" like a person with addiction.


Then after my candies coming in rush, I was thrilled. I was very overjoyed to the point where I wanted to keep them to myself forever, to the point where I didn't believe in 'sharing is caring'. I've read somewhere that love gives a similar reaction with drugs, but I never thought that it would feel like this. I felt... greedy.

Initially, I wanted to give this title Antagonia, but it turned out that there is a movie with that title, so I sought for a help from Google translate for a latin word of enemy. Our enemy, Inimicus.

Comments