Roti'O Chocolate Ice Cream (Yogyakarta)


Hello! Today I will show you this lovely treat from Roti'O. Roti'O is famous with their iconic bread and I think not many people know about their ice cream. There are three variations, vanilla, chocolate, and mixed of them. You can have it in a cone or a cup. I prefer cup of course. Later they have a new menu where you can have ice cream in the Roti'O bread.


The first time I tried the ice cream was when I was working in a big building. Since it's not that far, I just needed to walk a bit to reach their outlet. I have tried vanilla, chocolate and mixed and they're not disappointing at all. They had a nice sweetness and suitable for a quick treat. The soft texture combined with the crispy cone was nice. Also, the friendly price.


Here in the illustration I drew the chocolate ice cream in a cone. I wanted to capture how shiny it was under the lights. I added blue to resemble a cloudless blue sky and to enhance the refreshing sensation when I ate this ice cream. I also tried to highlight the objects with blue to blend more with the background. A cold ice cream under a bright sky, what a cinematic scene I want to live in.


I hope you will try Roti'O ice cream too. It's a delightful treat that I think you'll enjoy as much as I did.


📍 Name: Roti'O
Location: Sleman City Hall, Ground Floor.
Instagram: rotio.indonesia

Comments