Tuna Croissant (Nectarin Bakery & Coffee, Yogyakarta)


Hello! Today I have Tuna Croissant to tell you about. There is a bakery up north around Palagan called Nectarin Bakery & Coffee. The first time I visited Nectarin was when I was on my way home after work. The shop is so pretty and it has big windows with bright indoor lights so you can see a glimpse of the inside of it. That was what made me pay a visit, along with my craving for some bread.


Nectarin has varieties of bread and some of them are not available in other bakeries. On my first visit I picked about two or three bread and decided to dine-in, and I was surprised that the Madam offered reheating the bread. Of course I accepted it, who doesn't love warm bread?


Their hospitality didn't stop there. The Madam also made me a cup of mint black tea, with sugar which served seperately. I didn't order any drink at that time so it was beyond my expectation, honestly. Then it came the time to try the bread. My first pick was butter croissant and I fell in love at instant. It was very delicious on its own.


On another day I tried their tuna croissant. As in my experience, I never found tuna croissant in the other bakeries around here. It contained a ✨pile✨ of tuna. It felt more sophisticated and more filling. Totally an upgrade of butter croissant. I think tuna croissant is a nice choice when you want something savory or as an alternative meal aside from rice.


I have visited Nectarin several times and tried several varieties of their creations. Aside from butter croissant and tuna croissant, I also tried their tiramisu, biscotti, and some other variations of bread and pastries. Sometimes they have some artsy event such as classic guitar performances. If you want to experience the aesthetic, please do visit Nectarin Bakery & Coffee.


📍 Name: Nectarin Bakery & Coffee
Instagram: nectarinbakery

Comments