Lanla's Kittens



Anyone loves cats here? I am not a pet person, but I like it whenever a pet owner treats their pets well, or even trains them. It is like seeing a plus score of humanity. I have some friends who love cats. They usually have one or two with various breeds. Some feed them with the same food as we eat, some with specified food. Different people treat their pets differently.

My cats-lover friend Lanla asked me to make her an artworx of something including cats in it. To be more precise, being crowded by cats. Oh she surely is a cats lover! It took time to decide on how should I made it, since I had had drawn something about surrounded by cats like this before. But then I decided to make something sweeter and warmer, like being under a blanket when it rains outside.

Comments