Lady Silver Hair


This is probably the brightest piece I have had. There was a little inspiration came from Donatella Versace's iconic hair (I don't know if she had other hair colors), which is simple yet outstanding to me. It is long, straight, and powerfully blonde. So powerful that I even didn't want to have space for those black lines.

It was a bit hard to me to get a match color for this brightness. I wanted to give some blue, but then I thought I needed to reduce my blue hue. I wanted to give some orange but the result wasn't as I expected. We sometimes have those color-picking times, don't we? After I chose purple, I still found it hard to get the right gradation and brightness. This might be one of those simplest pieces I have but I enjoyed myself finding the right colors.

Comments