A Phase, They Say


... What if it's not?

I bought new a watercolor paint! It is Giotto Acquerelli 36 which is affordable and satisfying. I used to paint with the low quality watercolor that usually has been solidified even from the store, and dissolve it with a few drops of nail polish remover. With Giotto, the "real" paint, I suppose I don't have to dissolve them with anything but water.

As I have spent my years with the other paint, there is some kind of habit formed within my way of stroking my brush. Before I bravely use the paint with a more complicated artwork, I decided to apply it to this one. A goth kid in her teen. I was very surprised to see how vivid the color turned out, even for the skin. After a few strokes of purple and blue, plus a few moments of awe, I found myself satisfied with the result.

Comments