Ours Only

 



Hello! It's been a while!

2020 is really out of the box, right? I hope we are all fine no matter how cruel the world is. I am alright, trying my best to avoid any crowd and always wear my mask whenever I go outside.


I stopped writing on this blog almost at the same time the virus 'officially' invaded Indonesia. I need to adjust my daily life right after that, especially for my career-related things. Changing schedules, changing habit, etcetera... I'm pretty sure we are all facing the similar things. Hold on, we can do this.



This artwork felt so old today, since I've lost my sense of time hahahah... I remembered wanting to play with more vibrant colors at that time and added a little romance in it. My artworks rarely show characters that touch each other, it's something I wanted to emphasize here through the shy touch on the female's hair.

Comments