I Will Be That Auntie Who Reads Tarot Cards For Your Children



Ten years ago I started reading tarot for my classmates in university. It was just for fun, my ability is not that strong and we enjoyed it. Sometimes it was exhausting, but I took it as a part of having fun.

Fast forward to last year. I found some new things related to (western) spirituality. I found how people read tarot cards, I found more about astrology, I revealed my natal chart... I also found out that every time I felt exhausted in my readings, it was not something light at all. Same goes with whenever I felt joyful in my readings, there was always a sign behind it all.

Nowadays I almost never read tarot for my friends anymore, but hey, maybe I will be that auntie who reads tarot cards for your children.





Comments