Throwback: New Book Announcement

 


This is an old post. Earlier this year I announced my upcoming novel, Halloween Honeydale. I proudly posted the cover illustration over my social medias so that friends and family could see it.


ANNOUNCEMENT

It's been a long time since the last time I published my artwork. I had a long artblock after squeezing my power out a little more than usual. πŸ˜… Now after a long process, I announce my second book will be released soon!! Yaaay!!! πŸ₯³

This artwork will be my book's cover. I hope it will reach you soon! πŸ₯Ί I'll let you know when it's released. 🌟 (Available in Bahasa).


I am very blessed and proud of this achievement. My energy, my time, my overthinking, they were my hard work that became this book. I believe I am still far from perfect but hey, we call it a process, right?

And to all my highly respected readers, thank you for all your support. You encourage me to push myself to another limit through another creation. 

Comments