Cintamu Padaku (request from Indrawuri)





Hello, long time no see! I was (and still am) busy with this crazy life-schedules. I'm getting used to it and surprisingly it becomes less crazy recently. Now let's get into the throwback of artworks I made.

This is an artwork I created for my client Indrawuri as a cover art for his song project with the same title. The song has been released on April 2nd 2021 on multiple digital music platforms. To have my art useful is something I'm very proud of! It really helps me developing my experiences, my skill, and building my portfolio. I'm very thankful for it.

First, my client sent me the song he wanted me to illustrate, "Cintamu Padaku". From the first time I listened to it, there was this heavy wedding-theme in my head. Hence the bouquet, the hands, and the floral background. Honestly I was a bit nervous working on this project, but we start somewhere, right?

Comments