Throwback: My First Workshop! Tumbuh Primary 3 International Children Book Day 2021

 



"Hello, my name is Ratri. I will be your storyteller and illustrator for Tumbuh Primary 3 International Children Book Day. It will be held on Monday, April twelfth, 2021. You can access it through Youtube, Instagram Live, and Zoom. For more information you can visit Instagram Tumbuh Primary 3 and I really hope you can oin us. See you on Monday!"

It was a huge honor to me to be a storyteller and illustrator in this event! I wrote an original story, Sandra and Her Pancake, and also created the artworks of the story. The process took about one month. The event was held on Monday, April 12th 2021 virtually via Zoom, Youtube, and Instagram. It was divided into two sessions and both were exciting! You can still watch the videos on their Youtube channel Tumbuh Primary School.

Thank you for this precious opportunity!

Comments