I Will Be That Auntie Who Dates Herself

 



This artwork is my personal favorite for this year! I love the harmony of the colors and how the poker face piercing through your soul, her little nieces and nephews (at least that's what I wanted to project; her piercing poker face). I'm very proud with her huge heart-shaped sunglasses, white glove, silver necklace and fuchsia lips. I hope she radiates a summer vibe, although that glove proclaims spring more than summer.







When I was in the creative process of making this, my intention was to make a sister art for that Tarot Auntie. Then I remembered my old, old artwork back in 2010 with the similar theme: huge sunglasses and a sense of eccentric. Maybe we should call her that Glamorous Auntie.


that Tarot Auntie


... that Glamorous Auntie?





Comments