2024

 Hello.


It's been a year without any input here. I'm sorry. I had an intense roller coaster in my career life last year. In 2022 until early 2023 I do double jobs, as a staff in a psychologist bureau and in a snack shop. Then I managed to had a vacation to Padang, a city I last visited in 2007. The vacation was totallly fun, I wished it was longer than a week.


Then I was out of my double jobs. I did my business for a short time. My brands, Amachuure and RBN Clothing, surely got a lot of my attention in that short time. Until I applied and hired by a company holding. I got the experience to handle 6 brands of f&b business and a creative space, until I was focused to handle 2 brands. It all happened in a year, that is how intense it was.


Suddenly we are here, in 2024. I will manage my time better to make more artworks. Believe it or not in 2023 I only made them until the first half of the year. There are so many things that I want to draw and paint, and some other creative process that I want to get involved in. I'm looking forward to them, and I hope you too.


Happy New Year.

Comments