Back To Where We Broke Up



This artwork was published around September 2022. Yes, I need to catch up all the update for this blog. I remember the last half of 2022 was my healing process. Whenever I tried to look back I saw my problem was a little childish, a little naive and silly, if not stupid. That's why I simbolize it as swings here. Sometimes I thought it was unnecessary too, but hey, it's great for my character development.


At the end of the day I would get up and leave that problem, that swing, for good. But do you know that subtle sensation after you swing back and forth for hours? Yeah I was still on it. Like a shaken water inside a bottle, I was still in the process to calm everything down.



Today I am already healed from the swing. It has been another lesson and I could proudly say I don't regret it at all. I have another problem currently, sure. But I can face it more bravely. Experiencing the swing was not that bad at all.

Comments