Consulate Resto & Bar, Yogyakarta


Hello! Today I will show you one of my favorite restaurants, Consulate Resto & Bar. It is located inside a mall called Sleman City Hall, precisely on the 1st Floor. For your information, Sleman City Hall count the main entrance as Ground Floor, so you need to go up once from the Ground Floor to reach the spot.


Consulate Resto & Bar has two entrance, from the front and back. I usually enter from the back, which is facing Garden Area of the mall. The restaurant is rich in wood nuance. My favorite seat is the sofa. Their sofas are very soft, I can wait for my orders comfortably.


I always order Double Chicken Steak and Iced Lemon Tea here. The portion of the steak is very filling and the price is reasonable. They add a slice of lemon in lemon tea so it becomes more refreshing. Their service is also very good, I have no bad experience at all.



📍 Name: Consulate Resto & Bar
Address: Sleman City Hall Lt.1, Sleman, Yogyakarta
Google Maps: Consulate Resto & Bar
Reservation: +62895-8063-96731
Instagram: consulateresto

Comments