A Travel Vlogger In Paris


As the title said, this artwork is inspired by the travel vlogs I watch these days. I'm not even a well-traveled person but I enjoy them. (I don't even have a passport and my trips are domestic.) 😅 To be more specific, I like watching travel vlogs with no talking. The dialogues are mainly showed in the closed caption.





The first time I stumbled across a travel vlog was on Grown Vlog on May 2024. She is a Japanese and was visiting Paris with her mom. I thought that was the first time I "saw" Paris in a closer look. Her videos are well-explained that I as a non-visitor could catch the vibes of the places she visited. Sometimes I don't turn on the CC so that I could focus in the view.


I used beige as the most used color here inspired by her videos. Based on what I watched, Paris is elegantly dominant in beige and dark colors. And people wearing coats! How beautiful. Another thing that I noticed was the cafes were jam-packed in Paris, as if people intentionally eat outside from breakfast to dinner. They also used elegant cutleries and tablewares. People back then called Paris as the most romantic city, now I think probably it was all about the designs. I mean, who doesn't love plates and cups with flower paintings on them?


Even though I don't have any plan to go abroad and all my trips are domestics, it's always nice to watch a nice travel vlog. It broadens my knowledge in awe. Who knows, maybe next time it will be my turn to visit.

Comments