Hestek Kopi


This post is about my recent favorite place named Hestek Kopi, a little café located on Jalan Kaliurang Km 5,5 no.1 Yogyakarta. I like to visit this place on sunny days to get a full glass of iced coffee. To be honest I am not a coffee person, nor a tea person, nor a café person, but for me it's good to go here to change my common atmosphere.

Since I am not one of those previously-mentioned persons, what I like from Hestek Kopi is its interior. I like those little chairs with those little tables! They use simple-designed furniture, so it's gonna be a plus point for those who like simplicity. Oh, they also put some coffee bean jars on a shelf and it's obviously eyecatchy.

My favorite drink from Hestek Kopi is Frozepuccino Original, IDR 17K. It is smooth and not too strong. There is also Frozepuccino Unique that has caramel in it which is going to be any sweet tooth's favorite. They serve Frozepuccino in a glass like that (see artwork). The glasses on background are some menu from Hestek Kopi too.

I created this artwork yesterday after I spent my day there. I had the urge to use neon colors for the clothes and some attention-grabber things like the shoes. I don't want to combine coffee with jeans and shirt on my artwork because I want to let that style remains in reality while I tend to put a little eccentric style onto my artworks. And put aside those rainy clouds, it's not gonna build a cute relationship with my iced coffee lol.

Comments