Seakan Rambut Panjangmu Tergerai


Hi! This time I will talk about the story behind this artwork. This is wholeheartedly inspired by JKT48's song Everyday Kachuusha. To me, this song tells a story about a long-lasting childhood crush who grew up beautifully. I always believe that this song is about a long-haired boy with a headband.


When JKT48 was divided to three group; Team J, Team KIII, Team T; my favorite was Team KIII for their tough characteristic. Their colors were blue and yellow which I used here just to accentuate my favorite group lol.


At the time when I was creating this artwork, I was still in my sun-and-moon phase. It was when I loved to insert sun and moon, day and night kind of theme in my artworks. There was a little secret meaning around it at that time, but it is irrelevant to tell now. <insert song by My Chemical Romance I'm Not Okay the part where they scream "I'm okay!!!">


It was fun to draw this. Actually I was a little challenging myself to draw a long-haired boy since I have same face for all my characters drawing. I hope it worked.

Comments