The Left-Handed Swordswoman with A Bouquet


Hello from the other side!

Today I want to show you this artwork, a girl with a sword in one hand and a bouquet in the other. I originally wanted to practice foreshortening... which I don't know if it's successful or not. Also, this artwork was more a warm-up illustration. Since I liked how the colors turned out, I decided to show it.


I am never confident at foreshortening. I always avoid it in my artworks and always do it secretly as a doodle or a rough sketch that I'd never show. Even in real life, when I observe people's arms or legs position in a foreshortening pov I always think, "That would be weird if I draw it." Of course I know it's because I am lack in practicing. Aaaand my bad trait is thinking that this is only a hobby. 🤷  Nevertheless, even though it's a mere hobby I still pour my heart in creating my artworks.


The Left-Handed Swordswoman with a Bouquet is a lighthearted artwork, and I love it. I will share more artworks and any other creations I make in the future. Today I avoid foreshortening, maybe next week I love it. Who knows?

Comments