Pillows and Beauty Mask (+ layout update again)


Another weekend, another hello! This was my favorite artwork series that I created by the end of 2022. I was receiving many face masks from my closest friends that I felt beauty at an instant even though I had not used them yet at that time. Some of them were sheet masks, which were more expensive than powder and peel-off masks. I felt heavily in bless.


That moment inspired me a lot to make this artwork plus two more that I will show on the upcoming posts. I love face masks. Not that I diligently use them every week; I just use them more frequently than my friends. 😂 When I created this artwork, the fluffy bandana was also my main inspiration. Lately I discovered that people call it the "skincare bandana". Here I drew it in a shape of bear ears.


I drew shite lines in this artwork, which was also done to the recent artworks. It really made my artwork popped out and for this artwork, it enhanced the youthful nuance of it. I was also going bold with the colors because I thought these girls needed nothing like pastel colors.


Do you notice two bear pillows behind them? A long time ago I touched a bear doll/pillow with the same color and so fluffy!!! I don't know what kind of material it used but it was so soft. It inspired me to draw something similar here. Do you also notice that the bears had similar facial expression with the girls? 🐻🐻

Anyway I've made some adjustments again to this blog's layout, I hope it looks better now. There is also a new link on the sidebar for supporting this blog. I appreciate all of you.

Comments