Window Shops and Togetherness

 

By the time this blog is published, we are in the middle of the holy month Ramadan. So it might be a little funny when I say that this artwork was inspired by Christmas.

I was still working at the branch store. Starting December the building playing Christmas playlist from open till close time, which means I heard it all the time 6 days a week. And through that time I found my favorite Christmas song, It's Beginning to Look A Lot like Christmas by Michael Buble.


The bigger stores inside that building were decorated with Christmas decoration. Many of them offered Christmas sale or limited items. I bought a venti-size seasonal drink at Sbux with their seasonal cup. The cup gave its touch to this artwork too. I created my own design while using similar colors on the cup.


The characters I drew here are same with previous artwork. I also applied bold colors for them. They were shopping, and also window-shopping at the same time, and they were looking at seasonal trinkets displayed at a store window. I was kidding myself with those scarves and gloves, because we don't use those things here on daily basis because TROPICAL. 😂


Comments