Bowlers


Today I will tell you about this artwork.

This artwork was created when I was working at the store branch for 12 hours everyday. Read here for the reference. At that place there was another store operating that sold cute hats and some accessories, mostly pop culture-inspired. That time they sold so many bowlers.


They had bowlers almost in every color and that was the source of this artwork. From top to bottom I wanted to show cyan, yellow, and emerald but the last one turned out not that green... So I ended up with a sandwiched yellow bowler hat by two blue ones.

I had fun drawing and coloring this artwork. The detailed makeup and earrings were my favorites. I also loved how the skin color turned out after I built it up layer by layer. Also, this girl is in suit! At some point in my life I dream myslef going here and there in suits. But now I wear dresses and I'm not complaining though, I enjoy every fashion transformation in my life. 😂


Comments

Post a Comment