Burn! (+ blog layout update)


And I said ashes to ashes, we all fall down
I wanna hear you sing the praise
I said ashes to ashes, we all fall down
We got innocence for days

- My Chemical Romance


It had been a long time since the last time I made a monochromatic artwork. On this artwork I used red. I brought in a casual vibe to it, and actually it was intended as a warm-up artwork.

At the time I created this artwork, My Chemical Romance was on their ressurection. They had tour here and there, especially after there was no lockdown anymore. I enjoyed their concerts through Youtube where all their fans recorded and shared the videos on. I remember they had a concerts in Indonesia on January 2006 and I couldn't have any access to enjoy a bit of it due to the unreachable video contents in the internet. Then they had concerts again and people could access it... it felt historic! Of course, of course, being present in the concert would be much more sensational. I wish I will still have a chance to attend one.


p.s. you probably noticed that I applied a new layout to my blog. The background was actually designed in 2020 but I was too lazy to change the layout until last Friday. 😂

Comments