Are You Brokenhearted and Don't Want To Show It?

Seingetku, aku bikin artworx ini karena lagi sedih berat (ato hanya sekedar terinspirasi, ga jelas juga sih :p). Berbeda dengan artworx "dark" lainnya, aku justru kasih warna-warna cerah yang (semoga) menunjukkan kalo tokoh dalam artworx ini "broken inside, fresh outside" (mengutip kata-kata seorang temen lama). Dan artworx ini cukup lama aku pake jadi profile picture di Facebook.

As far as I remember, I made this artworx in my deepest sadness (or I was just too inspired, I don't know :p). Different with the other "dark" artworxes, I gave bright colors that (hopefully) shows that the person in this artworx is "broken inside, fresh outside" (quote from an old friend). And this artworx had been my profile picture on Facebook for a long time.


Look at the broken heart logo on her shoes :O

Comments