Save A Dance


A ball never happens in my life. It's not that I'm complaining since it's not a prior to me, it's because a ball is something quite rare to have here. I once had my curiosity on it but after I learned a step or two, well.... To get myself too close with a dance partner is a difficult thing to begin with because I tend to keep a distance between me and someone in front of me unless I'm in a public place. But a ball is really sweet, or at least that's what I think of as a person who never had it.

Months ago I had done writing a story with a ball scene inside. I can't describe a dance completely so I just described the situation, the nuance, and the very line that always said by a dance partner. The main character is a girl which only shows her back here so it leaves the imagination up to the readers.

Comments